Updates in Rockwell Campus Entry Protocol
|Date||…..||:||…..||12 August 2022|
|Memo to||:||The Ateneo Professional Schools Community|
|From||:||[Sgd.] Dr Jhason John J. Cabigon, MD|
|Director, APS Office of Health Services|
|Subject||:||Updates in Rockwell Campus Entry Protocol|
With reference to Memo # U2223-013 from the ADMU Office of the President, please be guided by the following
updates in our campus entry protocols for the Rockwell Campus:
- For one-time only, ALL employees and students are required to accomplish and submit the Health
Declaration Form on or before 15 August 2022 which can be found on the following links:
- Employees: https://go.ateneo.edu/health-undertaking-employees
- ALS Students: https://go.ateneo.edu/health-undertaking-als
- GSB Students: https://go.ateneo.edu/health-undertaking-gsb
*VERY IMPORTANT FOR STUDENTS: This University Health Declaration Form will not replace the
Co-responsibility and Co-accountability Undertaking that must be submitted to your respective units.
The Co-responsibility and Co-accountability Undertaking is a one-time submission as well.
- Our current Blue Pass entry system will continue to be enforced for employees, students and regular
campus visitors until 31 August 2022. University ID’s will be required effective 1 September 2022.
*VERY IMPORTANT: The Blue Pass platform will remain operational to access the telemedicine services
of the University Clinic (for employees) and Office of Health Services (for students).
- Infrequent visitors to the campus must present properly approved Campus Access Request in order to
be issued a visitor pass. Delivery service providers must surrender a valid ID and get a visitor’s pass before
they can enter the campus.
- All vehicles with valid gate pass stickers will be allowed to enter the campus parking area. All passengers
will undergo screening from campus security wherein the student must present any of the following: valid
Blue Pass (up to 31 August 2022) and valid Ateneo ID. For drivers entering the campus, a Campus Access
Request with the driver’s details should be filed in advance prior entry.
- The COVID-19 RT PCR testing requirement for unvaccinated individuals is now waived under Alert Level 1.
Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals can now enter the campus without the need to present a
negative COVID-19 RT PCR result.
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns/queries.
A healthy community is a prepared community. Thank you very much!
[Sgd] Atty Jose Maria G Hofileña
OIC, Vice President for the Professional Schools