Memo: On AGSB’s new interface with IT: Who/ how to request for assistance
|: AGSB Community
|: (sgd.) Jowett Cecilio F. Magsaysay, MBA, PhD
|: 31 January 2024
|: On AGSB’s new interface with IT: Who/ how to request for assistance
|Memo No. AGSB-AO-2324-023
For General I.T. Concerns
With the centralization of all IT personnel to a single cluster, the Digital Information and Technology Services (DITS), for all IT-related requests and concerns, kindly send email to email@example.com. Once received by the DITS helpdesk, they will forward to a specialized group that will handle the request/concern and coordinate with the requesting/concerned party.
Alternatively, two Technical Support personnel from DITS-End-User Management Group are assigned to provide technical assistance to our Rockwell and Salcedo stakeholders in case of urgent need, Romeo Salas and Christian Angeles. You may contact them at 09622758532.
For Canvas Concerns (MBA)
For Canvas-related concerns (MBA Programs), please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. AGSB-DO personnel will handle the course creation and student enrollment in Canvas of their corresponding assigned departments:
Ric Doronilla (email@example.com)
– for Department of Operations and IT
– for Department of Economic, Finance and Accounting
Perry Tranquilino (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– for Department of Strategic and Marketing Management
– for Department of Leadership, Ethics and Human Resource
Support for Canvas-related requests and concerns will be handled by AGSB-DO with the supervision of DITS (assigned DITS personnel to supervise until the transition is complete are the previous AGSB IT – Renan Sulit, Renemark Bacani and Roden Balagtas).
For Canvas Concerns (CCE)
1. Assigned CCE Training Personnel (Giro Velasquez) coordinates with Ramir Intatano of DITS (email@example.com) for the creation of the official CCE participants.
2. Assigned CCE Personnel (Public offerings c/o Michelle of Program Development; for In-house Angel Palong of Sales Dept) creates the Canvas courses.
3. Assigned CCE Training Personnel (Giro Velasquez) enrolls the participants to the Canvas courses and coordinates with the participants for their credentials, and guides them on other details.
For eBook Requests
Perry Tranquilino handles eBook requests and communication for McGraw-Hill, Pearson and Cengage.
Note on Mr. Orlando Cruz
Please note that Mr. Orlando Cruz has no longer been connected to Ateneo since Dec. 31, 2023.
Please be guided accordingly.