Ed Zaragoza had worked for 28 years in fast-moving consumer goods categories in Western Europe and Southeast Asia, with multinational companies such as Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Warner-Lambert, Clorox International and Metro Pacific before engaging in management consulting and teaching.
Among the positions he had held were:
- President Director of Procter & Gamble Indonesia, based in Jakarta;
- Managing Director of the Warner-Lambert Group of Companies in Thailand, consisting of Parke Davis (Thailand) Ltd., Adams (Thailand) Ltd., and Warner-Lambert Thailand Ltd., based in Bangkok.
- Group President of the Consumer Products Group of Companies of Metro Pacific Corporation (then called Metro Drug Inc.), consisting of Metrolab Industries Inc., Holland Pacific Paper Inc. and two other companies, based in Manila.
- Marketing Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa of Wilson Sporting Goods Ltd., then a subsidiary of PepsiCo Inc., based in London.
- Operations Director for Spain, France, Belgium and Portugal of PepsiCo Inc. in Spain, based in Madrid.
Ed has had hands-on management experience in a wide range of product categories including detergents, soft drinks, health drinks, hair care, beauty care, feminine protection, household care, confectionery, food, paper, sporting goods, OTC and prescription pharmaceuticals and others.
Ed is now a Management Consultant, specializing in Strategic Management, Marketing Management and Organization Development. His clients have included multinational and domestic companies in the fast-moving consumer goods, fast foods, consumer durables, banking, credit card, agricultural chemicals, packaging, international shipping, consumer and industrial foam products, automotive components, direct selling marketing, hotel and restaurant, office building, low-cost housing, public market and industrial laundry industries.
Ed is a Professor of Strategic Management at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business, Rockwell Campus, Makati City.