CRITERIA FOR GRADUATION HONORS AND AWARDS
For : ALL MBA STUDENTS
From : OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Subject : CRITERIA FOR GRADUATION HONORS AND AWARDS
Date : 24 August, 2017
This is to reiterate the standing criteria for graduation honors and awards:
1. The student should have completed all the academic requirements of the
program within four (4) years from the time he/she started the program.
Therefore, the student should have completed all the academic requirements of
the program in twelve (12) trimesters (for Standard, Middle Manager and Health
MBA’s) or 20 terms for the Ateneo-Regis MBA.
2. The student must take at least 80% of all courses for the degree at the AGSB. No
more than 20% of all courses should have been validated from other schools.
3. The student should have earned a cumulative QPI of at least 3.75 to merit the
gold medal award.
4. The student should have earned a cumulative QPI between 3.6500 and 3.7499 to
merit the silver medal award. No rounding-off will be allowed.
5. The student should have no grade lower than 3.0 in any subject.
6. The student should not have more than five (5) withdrawals with permission
7. The student should have no INCOMPLETE (INC) grades.
8. CCE courses credited as electives of the MBA program are included in QPI
calculations for honors purposes.
9. The student should not have been found guilty of any serious violations of the
school’s academic and administrative policies.
The Office of the Registrar evaluates the records and prepares the list of candidates
for honors and awards to be submitted to the Dean.
Please be guided accordingly.