Ruben Limcaoco Encarnacion, PhD
Leadership and Human Resource
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
Dr Ruben L Encarnacion (Dr E) is a licensed clinical psychologist. He earned his Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
Dr E’s full-time practice centers on addressing the psychological needs of children and parents within the framework of the family system. Utilizing play therapy, hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Gestalt techniques, NLP, and holistic methods such as Ta’i chi and Qi G’ong, he has been effective at addressing depression, anxiety, and somatic symptom disorders among young people and high-performing career adults. His specialties are:
• Adult Psychotherapy
• Psychotherapy for adolescents and young adults finding themselves in their families, school, and career
• Marital and family therapy, especially for couples finding better modes of adjustment
• Play therapy for children with emotional and behavioral difficulties
• Memory practice for the elderly (dementia neuropsychological assessment)
• Clinical evaluation and diagnostics, including for educational placement, adoption, and annulment purposes
• Hypnotherapy for anxiety and depression, stress and pain management, and other referrals from medical practitioners.
Dr E conducts various training programs like strategic planning (vision-mission), teambuilding, leadership and personal transformation, emotional maturity at the workplace, critical incident stress debriefing, MBTI, Enneagram, proactive teen parenting, understanding emotional, behavioral, and learning disorders of children, equipping your child for academic excellence and many others.
On the side, he is in the Faculty of the Ateneo Graduate School of Business teaching Leadership and HR, and the Treasurer of the Board of Trustees of Tropical Disease Foundation, Inc. He is a Fellow of the Psychological Association of the Philippines and a Member of the Philippine Association of Graduate Educators. He is a speaker on and writer of various psychological articles. He has also guested on various TV and radio talk shows.
Thus far, Dr E has authored and published twenty-seven papers on child, parenting and family issues, psychotherapy, marketing psychology, and education. He can be reached at email@example.com, or his website www.rubenencarnacion.com.
He has three clinics at Medical Towers Makati, St. Luke’s Global City, and RCW Foundation in Loyola Heights, QC.