Registration Schedule & Process for Term 5, AY 2019-2020
19 June, 2020
MEMO FOR : The AGSB Community
FROM : The AGSB Office of the Registrar
SUBJECT : Registration Schedule & Process for Term 5, AY 2019-2020
As mentioned in the memo of Dean Rudy, RE: Responding to the Challenges of COVID-19 and the Enhanced Community Quarantine dated 22 April, 2020, AGSB is adopting an entirely online process for registration and enrollment for the third trimester, including Term 5 of the Regis Program.
Schedule of Online Registrations:
25 June, 2020
• 8:00 AM-10:00 AM Special Registrations (privilege given to survey respondents)
• 10:30 AM onwards until 2:00 PM of 04 July, 2020 (during this period, students can register online at anytime of the day except during the 1-hour System Maintenance Time from 7:00 PM-8:00 PM daily).
- Regular Registrations will run 25-27 June, 2020.
- Late Registrations will run 29 June-04 July, 2020 (late registration fee will
- To see the available course schedules, go to your Student Access Module then click on the Section Offering then select your MBA program.
- For seamless payment, paying online via credit card is recommended. You
may click here to see the procedure.
- If you are paying online via bank transfer/teller, you may need to complete your enrollment not later than 3:00 PM to avoid the bank’s payment cutoff. For details, you may refer to the Off-Campus Tuition Payment Options and Procedures. Payments made using this option will be posted on the next banking day. Thus, registered courses will be put on hold until the Cashier’s Office receive the respective Bank Payment Reports and confirm the registration.
Support Services will be available Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays for 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- All regular and direct/manual registrations shall be done online.
- Most conditions that prevent a student from regular online registration are
suspended, including the submission of enrollment requirements covered by
promissory notes, and completion of the ORSEM. Tenure and residency issues
are likewise relaxed for this enrollment.
- For those who cannot register online due to curricular exception or cross-enrollment requests, probationary status, over-tenure, or returning from LOA, simply fill-out the Request for Direct Registration online form at the Registrar’s Online Services webpage. It will be processed during the support services schedule above on a first come, first served basis. To see the status of your request, simply click on Monitor approval status on the same webpage. Please be reminded that only requests made through this online facility will be processed. No requests or follow-ups through email will be entertained.
- The flow of the registration process is still the same, with the following steps:
- Select your courses, taking care to avoid schedule conflicts.
- Print out your assessment form (if paying at the bank or by bank transfer)
- Or pay the assessment online via credit card.
- This term, classes are scheduled twice a week, with the expectation of both synchronous and asynchronous delivery. For this reason, schedule conflicts will still be flagged and disallowed.
- Online classes will start on June 29. The deadline for Withdrawal and filing of Leaves of Absence (LOA) for Term 5 is July 25, 2020.
- There will be NO ORSEM scheduled for this term. The ORSEM requirement for current students who missed this in previous terms is suspended for this enrollment.
Click HERE for the Online Registration and Enrollment Procedure.
Click HERE for the Registration Procedure for sites outside Rockwell (for Cebu, Clark, Iloilo, Sta. Rosa Students only)