MBA Standard, MM, and MBAH Course Schedule for 3rd Trimester of SY 2018-2019 and Enrollment Procedures
|TO:||MBA-Standard, MM, and Health Programs|
|FROM:||The APS Registrar|
|RE:||Third Trimester Enrollment School Year 2018-2019|
Enrollment for 3rd Trimester SY 2018-2019 of the MBA-Standard, MM and Health Programs will be on May 9-10, 2019. For real-time update of the available course schedules of the program, please click the Student Access Module link, click on the Section Offering and select your MBA Program(Standard, MM or Health). For your guidance, take note of the following instructions and procedures.
ENROLLMENT FOR OLD STUDENTS
- All registration will be done via our online facilities. You may enroll by going to our website www.gsb.ateneo.edu for AGSB students. Please avoid using Internet Explorer as your browser in doing the online registration. Enter your student ID number as username and enter your password (This is your birth date), using this format “MMDDYY”.
- Enter and click registration. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ENTER YOUR CORRECT USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
- You may also proceed to our Rockwell Campus and enroll through our computer kiosks located at the second floor of the APS building. You may seek assistance from our staff.
- Once you have completed the online registration process, please print the amount of the tuition fee assessment and pay tuition through the facilities of:
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI): To avail of these facilities, please enroll ATENEO GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (ADMBUS) in your BPI check-free payment accounts to pay your tuition fees via any of these portals: EXPRESS PHONE BANKING (89-100), BPIEXPRESSONLINE.COM, or ATMs located in the various branches of the bank. Use your student id number as your reference number in paying through these facilities.
- Banco de Oro (BDO): To be able to use its facilities, please perform the following steps:
- Account enrollment is a requirement for MyBDO ATM payment transactions. Go to your Branch of Account in BDO Bank and fill out the BDO enrollment form from the Customer Sales Assistant (CSA) in the New Accounts Section.
- For BDO ATM cardholders, MyBDO enrollment can be done online via www.mybdo.com.ph
- You may also pay using any Visa/Mastercard via the SecurePay Facility integrated with the schools’ registration system. Click here for a step by step procedure in paying using Visa/Mastercard.
- You may also pay through the Cashier at Rockwell Campus from 12nn to 7 PM in the evening (Monday to Friday) and 10am-2PM (Saturday) if you cannot pay through BPI or BDO. All credit card payments will only be entertained in Rockwell Campus during this period.
All payments must be made on or before 7 PM of the same day. Failure to pay before this cut-off will cancel your registration and require you to re-enroll.
All tuition fee receipts for payment made through BPI/BDO facilities will be issued to you by the Cashier after receiving a BPI/BDO report of your payment the next business day, usually by 12nn. You can claim them as soon as you are on campus. For those who pay directly to the Cashier, official receipts are issued to you immediately.
- As soon as you get your official receipt, please present this to the INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS SECTION for your syllabi and course materials. These materials will not be issued to you without your tuition fee receipt from the Cashier.
- For further inquiries and references, you can access your student page by using your ID and surname as username and password to verify the subjects that you have registered and enrolled in. Or you can see any of staff members from the Registrar’s office for more information.
ENROLLMENT FOR NEW STUDENTS
All new MBA students will follow the same procedures as indicated above.
- Use your temporary ID numbers as username and enter your password (your birth date), using this format (MMDDYY) which you were given upon applying.
- Once paid, you will be given a new permanent ID number which will be reflected on the tuition fee receipt obtained through the Cashiers office. With this new ID, the temporary ID will be disabled and you will access your student pages through the new ID.
For further inquiries and assistance, new students may approach any staff members from the Registrar’s office.
REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT CUT-OFF
The enrollment for the 3rd Trimester 2018-2019
May 9, 2019
|(ONLINE REGISTRATION)||Time: 8am-7pm only||then resumes at 8pm onwards|
|(WALK-IN REGISTRATION)||12nn-7pm only|
|May 10, 2019||(ONLINE REGISTRATION)||8am-7pm only||then resumes at 8pm onwards|
|(WALK-IN REGISTRATION)||12nn-7pm only|
No enrollments will be entertained between 7pm to 8pm. Online enrollment resumes at 8:01pm.
Payments will be accepted up to 7 PM for those intending to pay via BPI, BDO and Campus Cashiers.
Please follow the above procedures. For questions, feel free to email email@example.com or call 899-5548 or 899-7691 locals 2214 to 2217.
For complete Off-Campus Tuition Payment Options and Procedures, click here. Payments made using the Off-Campus Tuition Payment facilities (except for the AIMS linked tuition payment facility) will reflect on the next banking day. Student registration will be put on hold until the Cashier Office receives the bank payment reports and confirms your registration.