Visa/Mastercard Online Payment is Now Available
February 04, 2014
Students can now pay online using any Visa/MasterCard Credit Card during enrollment through the BPI Secure Pay payment facility. The Visa/MasterCard Online Payment facility is integrated with the GSB Registration System to deliver an efficient, hassle-free enrollment system in real-time mode. Any student who will use the Visa/MasterCard Online Payment Facility will be enrolled immediately upon approval of the bank. Please use the preferred browsers for this facility, namely: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
Here are the steps in using the Visa/Mastercard Online Payment Facility.
- Go to http://www.gsb.ateneo.edu
- Click the link Login beside the search bar located on the upper right portion of the page.
- Login at the Student Access Module. Provide the needed username/password to access your account.
- Click Registration
- Select Subjects to register, then click Save.
- When done selecting subjects, click Asses.
- Under Payment Options, select Visa/MasterCard Payment
- A message prompt will appear if you want to proceed. Click Pay Now.
You will be redirected to the BPI Secure Payment Gateway website.
- Select either Visa or MasterCard (depending on your credit card)
- Enter Cardholder’s Credit Card details.
- Click Pay.
Request for payment will be approved by the bank. If approved, a pagewill appear saying that your request has been approved.
- The BPI system will redirect you to the GSB website but requires confirmation regarding site security. Do the following steps depending on your browser:
- For Mozilla Firefox, click the link “I Understand the Risk”, then click “Add Exception”, then click “Confirm Security Exception”.
- For Google Chrome, click “Proceed Anyway”
- For Safari, click “Continue”
Once redirected, a page will be displayed saying that you have a successful transaction.
- You are now officially enrolled. Click Schedule in the menu for verification.
Please note that:
- A Transaction Fee of Php 250.00 will be charged by the bank per successful transaction.
- Cut-off time for Visa/MasterCard payment is 7PM of the same day. Otherwise, you will lose your registered subject by 7PM of the same day.
- Students can only use this facility during enrollment.
- Students can use the Visa/MasterCard Online Payment Facility to pay for tuition fees only (or as what is displayed in the Assessment Page during registration). This facility cannot be used to pay for other items (books, etc.)
Students may claim their tuition receipts 2 to 3 days from the time of enrolment as the Cashier’s Office needs to wait for the official report of the bank.